    I realize this may not be the NG for this but I hope someone can help or re
    direct me

    thanks
    serge, May 20, 2004

  2. serge

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:17:24 GMT, "serge" <>
    wrote:

    >How can I convert 35 mm slides to digital?
    >I realize this may not be the NG for this but I hope someone can help or re
    >direct me
    >
    >thanks

    You need a slide scanner. There are dedicated slide scanners and some
    flatbed scanners have attachments that allow scanning of slides.
    If you have lots and lots you should shop around google for slide
    scanners. Some higher end scanners scan multiple slides at a time.
    joevan
    joevan, May 20, 2004

  3. serge

    moi Guest

    Thanks

    moi, May 20, 2004
  4. serge

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:40:09 GMT, "moi" <> wrote:

    >Thanks
    >

    >"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:17:24 GMT, "serge" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >How can I convert 35 mm slides to digital?
    >> >I realize this may not be the NG for this but I hope someone can help or

    >re
    >> >direct me
    >> >
    >> >thanks
    >> >

    >> You need a slide scanner. There are dedicated slide scanners and some
    >> flatbed scanners have attachments that allow scanning of slides.
    >> If you have lots and lots you should shop around google for slide
    >> scanners. Some higher end scanners scan multiple slides at a time.
    >> joevan

    You are welcome.
    joevan
    joevan, May 20, 2004