    editing with adobe prem 6.1.

    Many Thanks

    John D
    John DH, Nov 20, 2004

  2. John DH

    Steve Guest

    Just use WinAVI converter found at http://www.winavi.com/ if you have a AVI
    file.

    Just start the program, click DVD option and select the relevant AVI file.
    In the next screen select 'DVD' output BUT BEFORE selecting OK click on the
    advanced tab beside the 'DVD' output option.

    Under the 'encoder' tab you will see a section entitled "target format"
    which is set at "auto" by default.

    Simply using the drop down menu change this to NTSC.

    WinAVI converter will do everything for you.

    Steve, Nov 23, 2004

  3. John DH

    Tufflaw Guest

    Do you know if it's possible to do this batch conversion? There's no
    way to change the output setting with batch (as far as I can tell).

    Tufflaw, Nov 27, 2004