    etc?

    --
    Fan

    fan, Jul 23, 2005

  2. fan

    Methos Guest

    Other then what you just did,

    what do you mean?

    Methos, Jul 23, 2005

  3. May be software developers can help you
    there are some tricks and algorithms

    try post in the right list

    good luck

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 23, 2005
  4. fan

    Al Romanosky Guest

    One way would be to use Word's speech program.

    AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
    Myers, FL

    Al Romanosky, Jul 23, 2005
  5. fan

    RobinLKM Guest

    Erm... Is there any other software able to do this? Anyway, your post is
    useful to me :)

    RobinLKM, Jul 27, 2005
  6. dear ,
    http://www.vbwm.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3980
    here you can find such software.
    it is developed in vb so you may need the visual basic 6.0 to compile it &
    make a .exe file

    that you will be able to use without installing VB in your system.

    else i do have a modified format you can mail me.

    Abhishek Bhaduri, Jul 27, 2005
  7. fan

    RobinLKM Guest

    Thanks for this. I have compiled it into .exe :D

    RobinLKM, Jul 28, 2005