    normale (car) cd player.
    And wich program do i need and where can i get it (free download).

    Thnx Tim.

    Tim, Aug 20, 2004

  2. > is it possible to convert mp3 back into music wich can be reconised by my

    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

    Alexander Rogge, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Tim

    GCC Guest

    Most CD-Burning apps will automatically convert MP3 to WAV and burn it as an
    audio disc
    readable in most players. I used Record Now! with my IBM notebook, Nero
    would work.

    I think even XP has a built in app that will do this also, very easy to use.

    GCC, Aug 20, 2004
  4. "Tim" <> wrote in message
    > HI All,
    >
    > is it possible to convert mp3 back into music wich can be reconised by my
    > normale (car) cd player.
    > And wich program do i need and where can i get it (free download).
    >
    > Thnx Tim.

    Any mp3 to wav converter and then record as an audio CD

    Do a Google itll turn up tons of stuff

    Dr Hackenbush, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Tim

    Russ Guest

    Hi Tim
    I've attached a direct link to a program I use it's very good and
    it's free.

    http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlcdburnerxp.html

    Russ, Aug 20, 2004