    Regards,

    Martin Geers
    The Netherlands

    Martin Geers, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Martin Geers

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Martin Geers wrote:
    > About a year ago I switched from Outlook Express to Mozilla. Through
    > Outlook Express I could convert the e-mails in my directories to Mozilla
    > readables. Some time ago I decided to reverse that action but now I can not
    > find a possibility in Mozilla or Outllook Express to convert the e-mails
    > back to Outlook readables.

    It's been a while since I last touched Outlook Express, but I have to
    say, message conversions are a pain with it. Does it not have an import
    feature?

    IIRC, Mozilla uses a standardized mbox format to save all message
    folders. I believe the standard has been around for many years ( at
    least as far back as '98, probably much older than that though). If
    Outlook Express cannot handle it, let it be a lesson to all MS users.

    Look around the Web - you may find utilities to do the conversion.

    An extreme solution (although simple), if you have an IMAP account, is
    to upload the folders there, and receive them again using Outlook Express.

    --
    "The security of the Enterprise is of Paramount importance

    / \/ \ u e e n / \/ a w a z

    anl

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 17, 2004