    zxcvar Guest

    Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
    for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

    zxcvar, Nov 4, 2003

  2. zxcvar

    Enough Guest

    In article <>,
    (zxcvar) wrote:

    > Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
    > for Powerpoint presentation?

    Yes, but you are obviously too fuckin' stupid to find it!

    --
    Enough <>

    Enough, Nov 4, 2003

  3. zxcvar

    Robertwgross Guest

    You might explore:

    Insert
    Picture
    From File
    (choose a JPEG file)

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Nov 5, 2003
  4. You deserve at least on real answer. It seems the trolls must not have
    enough homework tonight.

    While I use PowerPoint, some, I don't know of any automated way. It is
    not all that hard to bring them into PP, I suspect the time to find and
    download and learn to use a tool will be greater than the time just to
    import them manually.

    Of course if you do this every week, then it would really be worth the
    trouble.

    I don't think you need to convert the files, just import them. However
    I can't remember if I have used any jpg files in PowerPoint so I could be
    wrong.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Nov 5, 2003
  5. zxcvar

    Steven Guest

    On 4 Nov 2003 13:34:55 -0800, (zxcvar)
    wrote:

    >Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
    >for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

    its easy but 200 would take a while to do. You could always write a
    macro to do it .

    Steven, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Now that I have give it a little more thought - Why use PowerPoint. Are
    you sure it is the best tool for the job. 200 images? There are a number
    of free or cheap slide show products that may work better and much easier.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Nov 5, 2003
  7. zxcvar

    Abrasha Guest

    Enough wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > (zxcvar) wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
    > > for Powerpoint presentation?

    > Yes, but you are obviously too fuckin' stupid to find it!

    Lazy is more like it.

    --
    Abrasha
    http://www.abrasha.com

    Abrasha, Nov 6, 2003
  8. zxcvar

    TheMountain

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Bone Heads

    There are obviously a bunch of Bone Headed morons that post here.
    I'd love to catch any of you in my environment.

    To attach non-PowerPoint file types to a presentaion, prior to PP 2007;

    Select Insert > Object and then select the file type you are utilizing.

    Selecting Insert > File or Insert > Picture does not allow inserting non-PPT file types.

    TheMountain, Jun 22, 2009