    ..mov files as well as other formats?

    Thanks,
    Alan S

    Alan Smithey, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Alan Smithey

    Gadgets Guest

    Are you talking about Ipix Corporation 180 degree circular images? They way
    they make their animated walkthrus is just a jpeg sequence. Any decent
    video editing prog will import jpgs as a sequence if numbered sequentially,
    which you can then save out as avi/mov etc. Quicktime pro does it too.

    www.videohelp.com may have some tuts?

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Alan Smithey

    Alan Smithey Guest

    It saves them as .IPX files. Do I have to then convert that to multiple jpgs?

    Alan Smithey, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Alan Smithey

    Gadgets Guest

    What saves them to .ipx files?

    Gadgets, Dec 5, 2004
  5. Alan Smithey

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Gadgets wrote:

    > What saves them to .ipx files?

    Doubt that anything will; it's proprietary, and
    closely guarded, with lots of lawsuits flying about.

    Your best bet might be to get in touch with Interactive
    Pictures Corporation.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Dec 5, 2004