    I have DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, Power DVD, Producer Gold and Bolisoft
    converter.

    thanks

    MauiJNP, Jun 8, 2004

  2. MauiJNP

    Kryptoknight Guest

    you need to "author" a dvd movie, what you have is mpeg2 video and some
    audio track... correct ?

    "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    > I converted an AVI file to DVD format but now there are 2 files, one is

    the

    Kryptoknight, Jun 9, 2004

  3. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    one file is .mpg
    one file is .mp2

    I converted about 10 files so I have 20 now, plus the original 10. How do I
    author them together and put them all on the same disc (assuming there's
    enough space)?

    MauiJNP, Jun 9, 2004
  4. MauiJNP

    Kryptoknight Guest

    download some dvd tools (Sonic DVDit trial, Pinnacl 9 trial, Ulead trial,
    etc).

    or, use Winmx, find what you need...

    Kryptoknight, Jun 9, 2004
  5. MauiJNP

    Biz Guest

    I *believe* you have been given this link many times in the past week or so,
    now try using it...

    www.dvdrhelp.com

    Biz, Jun 9, 2004
  6. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    its too complicated and I don't have a zillion hours.

    MauiJNP, Jun 10, 2004
  7. MauiJNP

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    MauiJNP wrote:

    > its too complicated and I don't have a zillion hours.

    Perhaps the task is beyond you then.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Jun 10, 2004
  8. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    could be...

    MauiJNP, Jun 10, 2004
  9. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    but I was hoping anyway

    MauiJNP, Jun 10, 2004
  10. MauiJNP

    jay b Guest

    www.dvdrhelp.com

    --

    For me , said Sherlock Holmes, "there still remains the cocaine bottle,"
    and he reached his hand up for it.

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~jbean3
    http://musicpage.kicks-ass.org/

    jay b, Jun 16, 2004