    I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.

    None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.
    , Dec 4, 2010

  2. joevan Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 08:04:06 -0600, wrote:

    >How does one convert FLV files to be played through a DVD player?
    >
    >I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.
    >
    >None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.

    What programs are you using?
    joevan, Dec 4, 2010

  3. joevan Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 08:04:06 -0600, wrote:

    >How does one convert FLV files to be played through a DVD player?
    >
    >I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.
    >
    >None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.

    And, what are those programs you are using.
    joevan, Dec 4, 2010
  4. Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:33:00 +0000, ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> How does one convert FLV files to be played through a DVD player?
    >>
    >> I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.
    >>
    >> None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.

    >This is the first 'hit' from 'Googling'!
    >
    >http://www.convertfiles.org/flv/dvd.html
    >
    >HTH
    >
    >D.

    Yeah, right. How much do you get for spamming for this outfit? Their
    shit doesn't work. They pay for being "first" on a Google search.
    , Dec 4, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:33:00 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> How does one convert FLV files to be played through a DVD player?
    >>
    >> I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.
    >>
    >> None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.

    > This is the first 'hit' from 'Googling'!
    >

    > HTH
    >
    > D.

    First hits on Google have little of no meaning.
    --
    12/4/2010 8:58:35 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo38, Dec 4, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:33:00 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> How does one convert FLV files to be played through a DVD player?
    >>
    >> I have programs which supposedly do this, but none work.
    >>
    >> None of these FLVs are DRM or protected in any other way.

    > This is the first 'hit' from 'Googling'!
    >
    > http://www.convertfiles.org/flv/dvd.html
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > D.

    PS: How does that make you feel?
    --
    12/4/2010 9:01:07 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Dec 4, 2010
  7. Peter Foldes Guest

    BD

    Now you are Spamming. Is this something new aside from your Trolling as you always
    do

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect