    Not 100% sure, but I don't think the "touch" handles FLV files.

    Thank you in advance.

    Melissa : - )
    Melissa Davidson, Jan 3, 2011

  2. Melissa Davidson

    Jaya Guest

    "Melissa Davidson" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

    Is there a program available, preferrably "freeware" that will convert
    an FLV (flash) file into a format that I can play on my iPod touch
    (2nd generation)...?

    Not 100% sure, but I don't think the "touch" handles FLV files.

    Thank you in advance.

    Melissa : - )

    This will do the trick :

    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/358742/how_to_convert_flv_files/

    Jaypie
    Jaya, Jan 3, 2011

  3. Melissa Davidson

    Parko Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:33:20 -0800, Melissa Davidson scrawled:

    > Is there a program available, preferrably "freeware" that will convert
    > an FLV (flash) file into a format that I can play on my iPod touch (2nd
    > generation)...?
    >
    > Not 100% sure, but I don't think the "touch" handles FLV files.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > Melissa : - )

    Mediacoder. Free. Open source.

    http://www.mediacoderhq.com/