    software that would allow me to change WAV to MP3
    dont understand bit rate, would this prevent me playing WAV files it I dont
    have the correct bit rate

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Burn it to a CD then rip it back using software such as iTunes 6. My
    personal suggestion.

    Since this issue is not specific to Windows XP Professional x64, you are
    best posting it to an appropriate group such
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.music
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:11:51 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >Burn it to a CD then rip it back using software such as iTunes 6. My
    >personal suggestion.

    Complicated ;-) I suggest to convert them with Audacity:
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Apr 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Martijn Saly Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Burn it to a CD then rip it back using software such as iTunes 6. My
    > personal suggestion.
    >
    > Since this issue is not specific to Windows XP Professional x64, you are
    > best posting it to an appropriate group such
    > microsoft.public.windowsxp.music

    For ripping, I would suggest the much lighter freeware program Audiograbber:
    http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

    --
    Thanks,

    Martijn Saly

    Martijn Saly, Apr 30, 2006
  5. What an audacity, thanks Jud. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 30, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:57:56 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >What an audacity, thanks Jud. :)

    Yeah, I like to give sound advice once in a while :)

    Jud Hendrix, Apr 30, 2006