    greek version of XP?

    thanks
    -Nick

    Nick, May 27, 2006

  2. Nick

    Chet Guest

    My Computer/Control Panel/Date, Time, Language and Regional Options

    Chet, May 28, 2006

  3. Nick

    Dr Nick Guest

    "Chet" <> wrote in message
    > My Computer/Control Panel/Date, Time, Language and Regional Options

    umm... i go to control pannel, and then "date and time" in there I see 3
    tabs "date and time", "time zone" and "internet time" neither of these have
    a :regional options" button or option in them. where am I looking for this?

    Dr Nick, May 28, 2006
  4. Nick

    nos1eep Guest

    On Sun, 28 May 2006 01:41:30 -0400, in alt.computer you wrote:

    |"Chet" <> wrote in message
    |> My Computer/Control Panel/Date, Time, Language and Regional Options
    |>

    |umm... i go to control pannel, and then "date and time" in there I see 3
    |tabs "date and time", "time zone" and "internet time" neither of these have
    |a :regional options" button or option in them. where am I looking for this?

    You can change the regional settings in Control panel to Greek, but
    this will not give you exactly what you want. The best option would be
    to buy a multilingual version of XP and set it up.

    Buy here
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837102071
    Read this
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/evaluate/muiovw.mspx#EBNAC