converting ".BUP", ".IFO", ".VRO" to mpeg files ...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by lbrtchx@hotmail.com, Jun 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi,
    ~
    my camcorder, a SONY handycam DCR-DVD205, produced three files
    ~
    32768 May 28 18:55 VR_MANGR.BUP
    32768 May 28 18:55 VR_MANGR.IFO
    799604736 May 28 18:50 VR_MOVIE.VRO
    ~
    which I will have to split in smaller ones and then convert to the
    mpeg format so that I can post them on youtube.com
    ~
    Which software can you use to do that?
    ~
    I guess I am not doing something right, but I can see different clips
    on the screen, but when I finalized and transferred them they appeared
    as a single big file. Is this fixable?
    ~
    Thanks
    lbrtchx