    play it in any dvd player, pc or home use.. thanks..

    milo
    ___
    milo, Jan 5, 2004

  2. milo

    bmoag Guest

    This is not a simple subject.
    Most video editing programs can convert avi to the correct mpg format for
    video cd or dvd. There may be a significant loss in image quality depending
    on the frame size of the origninal avi file.
    Many DVD players do not play various video CD formats although they claim to
    be able to do so.
    The best solution is likely to convert your files and create DVDs that are,
    theoretically, playable in all DVD players.
    Theoretically: one must choose DVR-R or DVD+R.
    Also you must be fortunate enough to choose a DVD authoring program that
    works well with multiple mpg source files.
    Also you must have the hard drive space and the many, many hours it may take
    to render your format conversions and final DVDs.
    Good luck.
    bmoag, Jan 5, 2004

  3. milo

    Michael-NC Guest

    If your avi's are encoded with divX, you could get a DVD player that will
    play them.

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php?DVDname=&Submit=Search&divx=1&Search=Search

    Michael-NC, Jan 7, 2004