  1. What's the best program to convert AVI to DVD. Everything I've tried,
    the audio loses sync with the video. All of my home movies are in AVI.
    Thanks.

    Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist

    ronnie bell Guest

    I use Vegas Video which includes it own renderer. I think people will
    tell you to use TMPENC and here is a link for it. Cost is $48
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/shopping/index.html
    good luck
    r.b.

    ronnie bell, Jul 17, 2005

  3. On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:47:31 GMT, Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist
    <> wrote:

    >What's the best program to convert AVI to DVD. Everything I've tried,
    >the audio loses sync with the video. All of my home movies are in AVI.
    >Thanks.

    DVD Santa

    Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist

    Clive Savage Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:25:36 GMT, Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:47:31 GMT, Atfay Ellybay the Bloated Terrorist
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>What's the best program to convert AVI to DVD. Everything I've tried,
    >>the audio loses sync with the video. All of my home movies are in AVI.
    >>Thanks.

    >DVD Santa

    Canopus Procoder

    Bye for now.