    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    Robin Halligan, Mar 9, 2012

  2. Robin Halligan

    Seagull Guest

    "Robin Halligan" wrote in message
    news:1d46fs838k0us$...

    Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
    convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    You could look at
    http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-audio-video-format-conversion-program.htm

    Note the warnings to watch out for sneak toolbar installs when installing
    some of the featured programs.

    Seagull, Mar 10, 2012

  3. Robin Halligan

    Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
    convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    Hi again
    I just remembered where i has saved the url for this site, that maybe of
    interest also:
    http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/12483/

    Seagull, Mar 10, 2012
  4. On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:39:04 +1300, Seagull wrote:

    > "Robin Halligan" wrote in message
    >
    > Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
    > convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
    > there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Robin.
    >
    > Hi again
    > I just remembered where i has saved the url for this site, that maybe of
    > interest also:
    > http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/12483/

    Just tried that excellent thanks for the help.

    Robin

    Robin Halligan, Mar 10, 2012