    1
    Can someone please help with the following problem. I have converted a avi file to dvd using avi2svcd using the tmpge 2.5 encoder. However, when I played the TS_video file through the dvd player on the pc the audio is ahead of the video(through the whole of the movie) but it was in sync before encoding. I would be grateful for any advice on how to retify this

    thanks

    markyjj, Feb 10, 2009

  2. markyjj

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    try burning at a slower speed, or taking it off of 'auto'

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009

  3. markyjj

    MichelleRuby

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    you can try again by the guide

    maybe you can try it again by the guide operation. Or you can try another software which i'm using the xilisoft video converter

    MichelleRuby, Jul 29, 2009
  4. markyjj

    alexnikle

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    i think my blog must can help you, cause i have met this problem before.
    video-convert-decode.blogspot.com/2009/07/best-resolution-and-bitrate-for-ipod.html
    wish help

    alexnikle, Jul 30, 2009