    -=-=-
    .... Some nice crisp, brown, buttered toast! -- Talkie Toaster
    -=-=-
    Raymond, Sep 11, 2008

  2. Raymond wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (20080708) has turned into
    > a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
    > a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
    > address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
    > "in" type of folder.
    >
    > Thanks in advance..

    is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the
    default sent folders? If re-named, right click on it
    and select re-name folder. If a default, you can't.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 11, 2008

  3. Raymond

    Raymond Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Raymond wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >> one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (20080708) has turned into
    >> a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
    >> a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
    >> address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
    >> "in" type of folder.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance..
    >>

    > is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the default sent
    > folders? If re-named, right click on it and select re-name folder. If a
    > default, you can't.

    It was turned into a sent folder after I setup an email address to
    place the sent mail into it. It's still a sent folder even though
    I've changed the sent folder to local.

    --
    Regards,
    Raymond
    Raymond, Sep 12, 2008
  4. Raymond

    Bob Guest

    Raymond wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Raymond wrote:
    >>> Hi All,
    >>> one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (20080708) has turned into
    >>> a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
    >>> a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
    >>> address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
    >>> "in" type of folder.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance..
    >>>

    >> is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the default sent
    >> folders? If re-named, right click on it and select re-name folder. If a
    >> default, you can't.
    >>

    > It was turned into a sent folder after I setup an email address to
    > place the sent mail into it. It's still a sent folder even though
    > I've changed the sent folder to local.

    I got round this by opening a new folder with a similar name, transfer
    all the emails to the new folder, delete the old folder & finally rename
    the new folder. Hope this helps.
    Bob, Sep 12, 2008