    will be viewable on the DVD player? Jpg's work fine.
    Thanks!
    chas
    SchnauzerDad, Dec 23, 2003

  2. SchnauzerDad

    agent yelow Guest

    SchnauzerDad wrote:
    > My Olympus c5060 takes short video clips in Quicktime format. My kids just
    > gave me a DVD player that can show jpg and wma files. Does anyone know of a
    > way to change the quicktime files to wma so I can burn them on a disk that
    > will be viewable on the DVD player? Jpg's work fine.
    > Thanks!
    > chas

    quicktime itself can sometimes convert to other formats like mpeg2.
    agent yelow, Dec 23, 2003

  3. SchnauzerDad

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    What exactly is it that you're trying to do again?
    (the .jpg and .wma has me confused - but that's not
    hard to do :)

    Anyway, I convert the .mov's to .avi's and they
    work just fine for us.

    Take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Dec 23, 2003
  4. SchnauzerDad

    Chris Quinn Guest

    wma is Windows Media Audio format - ie sound, not vision, so it wouldn't be
    a good idea to convert your movies to this format.

    JPG's are still images, so again not a good idea.

    What you need is a Video authoring program, such as Ulead Video Studio,
    Adobe Premiere (v pricey) or one that comes with CD writing software such as
    Roxio or Nero, to create a VCD or SVCD disk, or DVD format if you have a DVD
    writer.

    Chris Quinn, Dec 23, 2003