    I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.
    It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac.So when I want to convert novels download from Internet with PDF format to Epub,I don't know how to do it.
    Any help?
    Ivymin, Oct 1, 2011

  2. Ivymin

    markhoward

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Calibre is one of the most popular converters out there, but there are many more if you google "PDF to ePub Mac". Be sure to check if you need to. May eReaders these days support PDF as well as ePub.
    What's more, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF to ePub on Mac. Results depend entirely on the PDFs that you want to convert.
    Glad that you got it working.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    markhoward, Oct 6, 2011

  3. Ivymin

    zaibi1230

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    EPUB Builder is a popular pdf to epub conversion software, specially designed for ebook reader and publisher. It can not only convert pdf to epub, it also can convert Microsoft Word .doc, .txt, .chm, even image to epub. This epub converter allows users to customize eBook cover, info, layout, tables of contents to build their own ebooks.
    Web Application
    zaibi1230, Oct 19, 2011