    Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
    bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
    Thanks

    Shawn, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Shawn

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Shawn wrote:
    > Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert
    > many bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer
    > shell? Thanks

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=batch converter&btnG=Search

    Look at the FIRST fucking link google throws up, you fucking idiot. How
    fucking hard is it for you dumb cunts to use a fucking search engine?

    --
    Solve the food crisis and the homeless pet problem.
    Eat a dog today!

    Aquila Deus, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Shawn

    Thagor Guest

    Shawn <> wrote in news::

    > Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
    > bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
    > Thanks

    Mihov Image Resizer

    Have never used it but heard it work well.

    Thagor, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Shawn

    JD Guest

    Shawn wrote:

    > Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
    > bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
    > Thanks

    Paint shop Pro has this facility its called "batch conversion"

    I'm sure there will be a free/open source/shareware version you could
    use use a search engine for more info.

    JD, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Shawn

    Aquila Deus Guest

    POST YOUR FUCKEN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE YOURS!!!!!

    DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

    Aquila Deus, Oct 28, 2004
  6. Shawn

    bambam Guest

    Shawn <> wrote in news::

    > Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to
    > convert many bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the
    > explorer shell? Thanks

    Irfanview

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    The best free program, ever. :)

    --
    Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving.

    bambam, Oct 28, 2004
  7. Shawn

    Bob Rabbone Guest

    Bob Rabbone, Oct 28, 2004
  8. Shawn

    WebWalker Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
    <> wrote:

    >POST YOUR FUCKEN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE YOURS!!!!!
    >
    >DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

    Try to get a dog as your pet.
    I think you will stop eating dog meal.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Oct 29, 2004
  9. Shawn

    Aquila Deus Guest

    WebWalker, <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> POST YOUR FUCKEN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE
    >> YOURS!!!!!
    >>
    >> DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

    > Try to get a dog as your pet.
    > I think you will stop eating dog meal.

    How do you think I got the taste for dog in the first place?

    Aquila Deus, Oct 29, 2004
  10. Shawn

    me Guest

    > WebWalker, <> wrote:
    > > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
    > > <> wrote:
    > >

    > >> POST YOUR FUCKEN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE
    > >> YOURS!!!!!
    > >>
    > >> DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

    > > Try to get a dog as your pet.
    > > I think you will stop eating dog meal.

    > How do you think I got the taste for dog in the first place?

    Dunno,maybe you decided to lick its ass when it bent over to eat it's food

    me, Oct 29, 2004