Convert Halloween Camtasia AVI to SWF for Online Training Video

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by carlcadd, Oct 25, 2010.

  1. carlcadd

    carlcadd

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Convert Halloween Camtasia AVI to SWF for Online Training Video
    I have v3 (older version) of Camtasia to capture screen and provide some video tutorials and training videos for work. When I save the camtasia file as an avi format, but I need to get SWF file for online playback. Fortunately, I found Aunsoft Video Converter to convert an AVI from camtasia to SWF, and it worked like a charm. I was impressed with the speed of conversion.

    If you have training video recorded in camtasia, and would like to share then on web to show like a training video, you may find the following step-by-step guide useful.
    Step 1. Load Camtasia AVI to Aunsoft Video Converter.
    Run Aunsoft Video Converter as the best AVI to SWF converter, click the "Add" button to browse the AVI fles from Techsmith Camtasia. You may also open the folder with .avi files and use the drag-and-drop method to load .avi files to application UI for conversion.
    Step 2. Choose SWF output format.
    Click the "Format" option, and choose Flash > SWF-SWF Format(*.swf) as output format. The video converter will convert AVI to SWF with automatic video playback.

    It seems that there is only this option for exporting SWF file with the video converter. The options under the Flash group like .flv, .f4v are Flash videos without player, or say automatic playback.
    Step 3. Choose SWF output format.
    Click the convert button under the preview window, and the training video conversion from AVI to SWF for online playback or web display will start right away.
    I also use the video converter to convert my old home videos to more manageable format on PC. You may also have a try by yourself.
    Tips:
    1. Besides AVI files from Camtasia, you may also convert AVCHD videos from camcorders like Sony HDR-CX550, HDR-XR520, Canon HF11, Canon HF S21, Panasonic HDC-TM700/SD700/HS700 to Aunsoft Video Converter for handling training videos.
    2. You can also go to the Aunsoft Halloween promotion page for discounted products and free giveaway recently.

    carlcadd, Oct 25, 2010