    Many people ask for software convert flash files to DVD, here it is.
    www.flash-on-tv.com
    Enjoy! :)
    Hamlin, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Hamlin

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    That's cool!
    And I also know Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO. It converts swf/flv to video movie AVI, mpeg files, mp4, ASF/WMV, etc... That's very easy.
    :congrats:
    Victory, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Hamlin

    Shanks

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Yeah! I like too! :santa:
    I convert Flash to DVD and than show it on TV for my friend! LoL!
    Shanks, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Hamlin

    anna_anna

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    What a convert MPEG TO flash files?

    What a convert MPEG TO flash files?

    http://www.flashconverter.net/mpeg-to-flash/

    Flash converter Amor SWF to Video Converter is a powerful utility that supports to convert Macromedia Flash SWF files to MPEG AVI or VCD SVCD DVD compatible MPEG files including movie clips, action scripts and audio in the Flash movies.
    anna_anna, Oct 22, 2006
  5. Hamlin

    pavgater01

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    This tool can meet your needs: Aunsoft SWF Converter.
    You can use it to convert flash movies/swf files to VOB or MPEG.
    It realizes converting interactive SWF to MPEG video completely. With it, you are able to edit the SWF file by adding watermark, cropping the area and trimming your favorite part.

    After converting, use a free DVD Burning software such as Burn4Free to burn the output videos to DVD.
    pavgater01, Jan 9, 2009
  6. Hamlin

    blueangle

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Wondershare FlashOnTV

    Wondershare FlashOnTV is a professional Flash to DVD burner designed for users who want to convert FLV to DVD, convert SWF to DVD and put their Flash files on DVD discs.
    blueangle, Jan 12, 2009
  7. Hamlin

    komelong

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    i benefit most from iwisoft swf to video converter for that conversion, good one!
    komelong, Jun 23, 2009
  8. Hamlin

    daisyblue

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    I tried it. It is really helpful for my flash videos. Thanks a lot.
    daisyblue, Aug 27, 2009
  9. Hamlin

    Second Roshan

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Flash to Video Encoder mentioned above works great, but this is for windows only. If you're on Mac OS, try macvide flashvideo converter as well.
    Second Roshan, Sep 16, 2009