    Is there any way to convert a *.dmg file (OS X File) into a format that will
    work on a windows machine
    Thanks
    *** HAWK, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    "*** HAWK" <> wrote in message
    news:3fbfb96a$0$7009$...
    > Is there any way to convert a *.dmg file (OS X File) into a format that

    will
    > work on a windows machine
    > Thanks

    Since it's a Disk iMaGe file, why?

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Nov 22, 2003

  3. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    how do i open this on a windows OS?

    *** HAWK, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    "*** HAWK" <> wrote in message
    > how do i open this on a windows OS?

    Err - Why? It's an image of a Macintosh DISK - usually software
    installs.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Nov 23, 2003
  5. *** HAWK

    ynot46221

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I have a reason for wanting to convert a dmg file to a windows format. I purchased a used Canon scanner. The only driver available at the Canon web site in a dmg file. I want to use this scanner on my pc. So, where do I go from here?
    ynot46221, Jul 8, 2007