    the best.

    Best,

    JB

    JB, Mar 9, 2008

  2. JB

    Matt Ion Guest

    JB wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > What is the best way to convert Color photos into B/W ones?
    > I care a lot about the image quality and hope to hear what method is
    > the best.

    Are you talking about digital photos, prints, or transparencies
    (negatives/slides)? Are you after software suggestions, or procedure
    suggestions for a particular software? If digital, what format are your
    files in?

    Too many variables, not enough information.

    Matt Ion, Mar 9, 2008

  3. JB

    ray Guest

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 14:46:17 -0700, JB wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > What is the best way to convert Color photos into B/W ones? I care a lot
    > about the image quality and hope to hear what method is the best.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > JB

    There are many ways to do that. The 'best' way depends on the photos.
    You're going to have to look at them - on a case by case basis. There is
    a GIMP plugin which allows about 27 different ways.

    ray, Mar 10, 2008