Convert binary data to image in MFC VC++ 6.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anil842003@gmail.com, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I have binary data which is conversion of image save in one file. I
    have read the file(binary data) and convert the binary data again in
    image using VC++ 6.0.

    *Image has already been converted into binary so only I have to read
    the binary data and convert into the image and display into picture
    box in MFC VC++ 6.0

    please help me ASAP.

    any help will appreciated..

    Anil Kumar

    , Jun 6, 2007

  2. Mr. Arnold Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >

    > I have binary data which is conversion of image save in one file. I
    > have read the file(binary data) and convert the binary data again in
    > image using VC++ 6.0.
    >

    > *Image has already been converted into binary so only I have to read
    > the binary data and convert into the image and display into picture
    > box in MFC VC++ 6.0
    >

    > please help me ASAP.
    >
    > any help will appreciated..

    You should post to a MicroSoft.Public.vc NG like Languages or MCF.

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Try one or both of the mfc newsgroups

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc

    microsoft.public.vc.mfc

    Steve

    --
    Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

    http://www.easynn.com

    Steve Wolstenholme, Jun 6, 2007