Convert .avi to mp3 ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by gregfarr, Nov 13, 2006.

  1. gregfarr

    gregfarr Guest

    gregfarr, Nov 13, 2006

  2. gregfarr

    ask Guest

    IMTOO has a couple products that might interest
    you. The first is an Audio Encoder....it'll take the WAV file
    you created and convert it to MP3. The second is their
    DVD Audio Ripper. It'll rip just the audio from a CD into
    whatever format you want.

    Check their website....

    ask

    ask, Nov 14, 2006

  3. "gregfarr" <> wrote in message
    >I found a song wanted and could get an mp3 anywhere, so I took it from
    > the movie, but it's now 20 megs and that's a bit much for 2 min song.
    > Does anyone know how, or if it's even possible to convert movie file
    > to just an audio one? TIA
    >
    > Greg
    > http://gregsplace.50megs.com
    > http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

    hi gregfarr

    google for SUPER (freeware)

    it willl strip audio from video in los of formats.

    HTH

    ComputerBar®, Nov 17, 2006