    J. Manuel Guest

    I need any softwre to convert files avi into "avi dv2" format.

    Thanks
    J. Manuel, Jan 28, 2004

  2. > I need any softwre to convert files avi into "avi dv2" format.

    download "avi2mpeg ush" Setup, there is a program video tool included.
    you can convert your avi with him free.

    juergen
    Jürgen Hallbauer, Jan 28, 2004

  3. On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:33:25 +0100, "J. Manuel" <>
    wrote:

    >I need any softwre to convert files avi into "avi dv2" format.
    >
    >Thanks

    DVD2AVI
    www.vcdhelp.com

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    Arminio Grgic, Jan 29, 2004