Convert all Videos/Audio files to various other formats online

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rishil, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. rishil

    rishil Guest

    rishil, Oct 20, 2006

  2. rishil wrote:
    > No software is needed, and you don't have to register, only select
    > input and output formats, submit the form. It's easy !!
    >
    > more details at
    > http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/convert-all-videosaudio-files-to.html
    >

    > Enjoy !!

    Kind of reminds me of the arguments against the first personal
    computers. Some folks said, "why have your own computer? All you need
    is a terminal, and you can use our low cost online service for this or
    that instead. A terminal is much cheaper than a full-blown computer.
    'course, you paid by the month for the services, but hey , a few bucks
    a month doesn't count for much.

    Me, I like having the computer, buying my own software, and not relying
    on any online service that may or may not be around in a few months, or
    may be free now but charge later.
    Don Stauffer in Minnesota, Oct 21, 2006