    Please give me a reply
    Thanks
    Soumya
    Soumya, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Very few of the regulars here are programmers, Soumya. This group is
    primarily for supporting end users and IT Pros. You might do better to ask
    this over in microsoft.public.msdn.general.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Soumya

    RFOG Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:37:19 +0200, Soumya <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I want to convert one 32 bit vc++ application to 64 bit using visual
    > studio 2005.
    > What all settings i need to change?
    > I changed the configuration manager settings as x64.But while running
    > the application in a different machine that does not have VS 2005 setup
    > ,showing error 'Application configuration settings is
    > incorrect.Reinstalling the application may fix the problem'. What
    > should i change to correct this?
    > Please give me a reply
    > Thanks
    > Soumya

    That message is related to a fault of installed DLLs, most common is your
    app is compiled as DEBUG and other machine does not have debug dlls. Try
    to do a RELEASE one and test it.

    --
    Visita mi blog: http://rfog.blogsome.com
    Libros, ciencia ficción y programación
    RFOG, Jul 13, 2006
  4. Soumya

    Soumya Guest

    thanks...
    Its working..that solved my problem..
    Soumya

    Soumya, Jul 14, 2006
  5. Thanks for jumping in. WAY beyond what I know to do.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 14, 2006
  6. Soumya

    RFOG Guest

    On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:28:26 +0200, Charlie Russel - MVP
    <> wrote:

    > Thanks for jumping in. WAY beyond what I know to do.

    Oh, no problem. I'm developer, and it is a common problem in test
    scenarios.

    ;-)

    RFOG, Jul 14, 2006