    but if 35mm slides are required is there any conceivable way I can
    convert and get something viewable? I assume it's a real stretch but
    wanted to check. Thanks.
    Ron G, Sep 6, 2004

  2. I just did it for a grant proposal and it went just fine. Make the photos as
    nice as you can with Photoshop....and set the resolution as
    required....should say on the website for the service you choose. You might
    wish for a better camera...but don't we all? I got great results with a 4mp.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Ron G

    Arthur Small Guest

    You can scan the slides and have digital images saved to your HD. I just
    finished scanning just under 3000 old kodachromes and other color slides and
    am now working them on my computer.
    Arthur Small, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Ron G

    Bob Williams Guest

    Ron G wrote:
    > I may need to project some images from my 2.2 and 3.2 megapix cameras.
    > It's possible that I can hook up to a digital projector from my laptop,
    > but if 35mm slides are required is there any conceivable way I can
    > convert and get something viewable? I assume it's a real stretch but
    > wanted to check. Thanks.

    I assume you are talking about making 35 mm slides from your digital images.
    Yes! There are some services that will do this. Most shops charge you
    an arm and a leg to do it but I saw a site on the internet that would do
    the conversion for about $1.75 each. Of course it won't look as good as
    an original 35 mm shot but it may be "good enough".
    I did not copy the URL so you will have to Google on " Slides from
    digital images"
    Alternatively, you could have high quality 4 x 6 prints made (300
    pixels/inch) and photograph them with your 35 mm camera.
    Bob Williams
    Bob Williams, Sep 6, 2004
  5. "Ron G" <> wrote in message
    > I may need to project some images from my 2.2 and 3.2 megapix cameras.
    > It's possible that I can hook up to a digital projector from my laptop,
    > but if 35mm slides are required is there any conceivable way I can
    > convert and get something viewable? I assume it's a real stretch but
    > wanted to check. Thanks.

    You should be able to print out your work and get someone to take a slide of
    your print. Hell, you could do it yourself if you have access to a film
    camera and copy stand.

    no, and yes...."
    Martin Francis, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Ron G

    Crownfield Guest

    Ron G wrote:

    > I may need to project some images from my 2.2 and 3.2 megapix cameras.
    > It's possible that I can hook up to a digital projector from my laptop,
    > but if 35mm slides are required is there any conceivable way I can
    > convert and get something viewable? I assume it's a real stretch but
    > wanted to check. Thanks.

    can you do a powerpoint presentation and use digital images?
    Crownfield, Sep 6, 2004