    Alistair Guest

    Hi Can anyone tell me what program will change a VOB file from a dvd to an MPEG. I have a Home DVD from a friend and he wanted music put to it I can rip the DVD to my hard drive but cannot use edit programs to open or convert it.

    Thanks

    Alistair, May 10, 2005

  2. Alistair

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Alistair wrote:
    > Hi Can anyone tell me what program will change a VOB file from a dvd to
    > an MPEG. I have a Home DVD from a friend and he wanted music put to it I
    > can rip the DVD to my hard drive but cannot use edit programs to open or
    > convert it.
    >
    > Thanks

    First of all, would you please post in plain text to newsgroups?

    What program are you going to use to edit your files? VOB files are
    basically MPEG2, so quite a few programs will import them direct. For
    the ones that do not, I have found a simple rename of the extension works.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 10, 2005