    Thankyou.

    With Regards,
    S. Adhinarayanan.

    Adhinarayanan, Dec 13, 2010

  2. Adhinarayanan

    Mike Easter Guest

    Adhinarayanan wrote:
    > I am using ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Professional Edition.

    An OCR app.

    > I find difficulty in converting Tiff Image (Text Content – English –
    > in stylish Script font) to editable word document.

    I'm not surprised.

    > Please guide me how to customize the software to accomplish the above
    > said task.

    I don't see a support forum at the product's website http://www.abbyy.com/

    I doubt if that project is going to work.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Dec 13, 2010

  3. Adhinarayanan

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 13/12/2010 05:33, Adhinarayanan wrote:
    > I am using ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Professional Edition.
    >
    > I find difficulty in converting Tiff Image (Text Content – English –
    > in stylish Script font) to editable word document.

    Difficulty? What difficulty?
    Doesn't work?
    Works but errors?
    Poor quality conversion?
    Produces a bagel with cheese and whipped cream instead?

    > Please guide me how to customize the software to accomplish the above
    > said task.

    Try asking your vague question to the software authors at
    http://www.abbyy.com/support/

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 13, 2010