    Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a way to
    resolve it?

    Thanks.

    SCW, Sep 3, 2003

  2. SCW

    Boomer Guest

    SCW said:

    > Hi-
    >
    > I keep getting the following pop up error message box on 99.9%
    > of websites that I visit. The message reads:
    >
    > A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?
    >
    > Line: 52
    > Error: 'null' is null or not an object
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a
    > way to resolve it?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Try using, at least two, of these programs:

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Spyware Blaster

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003

  3. SCW

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:59:57 -0400, SCW wrote:

    >Hi-
    >
    >I keep getting the following pop up error message box on 99.9% of websites
    >that I visit. The message reads:
    >
    >A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?
    >
    >Line: 52
    >Error: 'null' is null or not an object

    Diffeent errors I hope and not always the same?

    >Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a way to
    >resolve it?

    Normally, ask the webmaster of the site, to have correctly defined
    script tags.

    Upgrade your browser?

    Clear your browser cache.

    This is using MSIE? If it is, Tools / Options / Advanced -
    tick Disable Script Debugging and
    untick Display a notification about every script error.

    Me

    why?, Sep 3, 2003