    dnxcoded Guest

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?
    dnxcoded, Mar 7, 2008

  2. dnxcoded

    Chris Lobban Guest

    dnxcoded wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?

    Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
    month. Why do you ask?

    Chris
    Chris Lobban, Mar 7, 2008

  3. dnxcoded

    dnxcoded Guest

    Thank you.

    I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time soon.
    Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
    exam will be 31. March, right?

    regards

    dnxcoded, Mar 7, 2008
  4. "dnxcoded" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you.
    >
    > I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time
    > soon.
    > Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
    > exam will be 31. March, right?

    Yes
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.mspx

    Henrik Johansson, Mar 8, 2008
  5. dnxcoded

    Jose Massari Guest

    Today I call Microsoft and they told me that the exam will expire on May 24,
    2008.

    Jose Massari, Mar 26, 2008
  6. dnxcoded

    DSTEPHENS Guest

    Wow thanks for the update Jose. I just passed my Security+ to get me an MCSA
    on 2000. Then I heard the news of the discontinuation which made me sad.
    Then you became my hero by telling me it was extended :)

    Thanks Again

    DSTEPHENS, Apr 3, 2008