contiguous files

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGhvb3Zlcg==?=, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. How do I delete contiguous files? Do I need new HD?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhvb3Zlcg==?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. I would suggest installing an anti-virus application and updating your AV
    definitions. If this makes you wary, you can always take your computer to a
    reputable computer store or a large retailer that services computers and has
    a squad of geeks.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhvb3Zlcg==?=

    brotherjizz Guest

    dhoover wrote:
    > *How do I delete contiguous files? Do I need new HD? *

    ::What are contiguous files when it comes to defragmenting windows X
    and what is the purpose for them.:

    -
    brotherjiz
    brotherjizz, Dec 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhvb3Zlcg==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 25, 2005 at 9:13pm "brotherjizz" blathered:

    > dhoover wrote:
    >> *How do I delete contiguous files? Do I need new HD? *

    >::What are contiguous files when it comes to defragmenting windows XP
    > and what is the purpose for them.::
    >

    > --
    > brotherjizz

    Thanks for sharing. Try to avoid that in the future. HAND.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 26, 2005