Context.xml is not parseable n valid

Discussion in 'Software' started by nitukhanna, Aug 16, 2010.

1. nitukhanna

nitukhanna

Dear All,

I am new to hibernate. When I run my hibernate program I got the following error: Please help me in how to get it solved.

[Fatal Error] :5:2: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\nbproject\build-impl.xml:584:
    Deployment error:
    Tomcat configuration file C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\web\META-INF\context.xml seems to be broken. Please make sure it is parseable and valid.
    See the server log for details.
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:205)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.ant.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:103)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1337)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1189)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl.run(BridgeImpl.java:278)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run(TargetExecutor.java:498)
    at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:151)
    Caused by: org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.common.api.ConfigurationException: Tomcat configuration file C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\web\META-INF\context.xml seems to be broken. Please make sure it is parseable and valid.
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleConfiguration.getContext(TomcatModuleConfiguration.java:173)
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleConfiguration.getDatasources(TomcatModuleConfiguration.java:198)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.config.ConfigSupportImpl.getDatasources(ConfigSupportImpl.java:340)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.DeploymentHelper.deployJdbcDrivers(DeploymentHelper.java:82)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:155)
    ... 16 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: DOM graph creation failed: org.netbeans.modules.schema2beans.Schema2BeansRuntimeException: Failed to create the XML-DOM Document. Check your XML to make sure it is correct.
    The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.gen.Context.createGraph(Context.java:3177)
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.gen.Context.createGraph(Context.java:3161)
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleConfiguration.getContext(TomcatModuleConfiguration.java:166)

Please help
    nitukhanna, Aug 16, 2010
    1. Advertising