    This just recently started happening, and I haven't installed any
    programs recently. Spyware and virus checks come up clean. A system
    restore also did nothing.

    gordon freeman, May 31, 2005

  2. gordon freeman

    WormWood Guest

    have you cleaned up your Desktop folder lately?

    WormWood, May 31, 2005

  3. On Tue, 31 May 2005 02:23:03 -0400, "WormWood"
    <> wrote:

    >have you cleaned up your Desktop folder lately?

    As far as old and unused shortcuts are concerned, yes. Is there
    something else I should be doing?

    I thought it might have something to do with Novell or WinRAR, two
    programs that have installed their little iconic menus in the context
    menu. I can't very well get rid of Novell, as that's my school's
    networking software, and changing WinRAR settings didn't change
    anything.

    gordon freeman, May 31, 2005