    2) Again which I access the second level tree, computer trys to access
    the floppy drive and driving me nuts!
    Thanks for your time.

    Francis E. Morgan, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Francis E. Morgan

    Smoker Guest

    "Francis E. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    news:42co0zwi9rl0$...
    > Can anybody help with the following:
    >
    > 1) How do you change the order in the right click context menu?
    > If I right click in the second level tree, instead of the folder opening
    > with "Explore" it opens with browse with ACDC which is at the top of the
    > menu and in bold font. Explore appears in the menu but is down at the
    > near the bottom.
    >
    > 2) Again which I access the second level tree, computer trys to access
    > the floppy drive and driving me nuts!
    > Thanks for your time.

    ---
    I don't understand your first question specifically.

    To stop the floppy drive from thrashing, putting a disk in there for windows
    to find will usually cure the problem.

    Smoker, Sep 18, 2004

  3. Francis E. Morgan

    °Mike° Guest

    1) In Windows Explorer, go to Tools / Folder Options /
    File Types. Double click on 'File Folder' and also
    on 'Folder'. Click the 'Advanced' button. Select which
    entry you wish to have as default, and press 'Set Default'.

    2) Huh?

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:01:13 +0100, in
    <42co0zwi9rl0$>
    Francis E. Morgan scrawled: