    files in the diff program BeyondCompare to compare them - also the powertoy
    "cmdhere" no longer works) - Is there anything that can be done about this?
    How about manual fixes? Thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?YWNvbWVuem8=?=, Jul 13, 2005

  2. From Charlie Russell:
    Extensions to Windows Explorer, for example, menu extensions to the
    right-click menu in Windows Explorer, must be 64-bit. If they are 32-bit,
    the application may work, but the Windows Explorer extensions will not be
    available. This is because any application can be either 32-bit running in
    WOW64 or 64-bit. But not both. And Windows Explorer is obviously 64-bit. So
    the application itself will work, but the extensions won't.

    32-bit Explorer Extensions
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/19/54064.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 13, 2005

  3. :) -- except I don't know who that person is. I know you couldn't mean me,
    since I know you wouldn't misspell my name. ;)

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Actually, its your clone, just that the extra L is to avoid confusion. ;)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005
  5. Seen one clone, you've seen 'em all.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 14, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?YWNvbWVuem8=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I think Andre is still nervous about being called Andrea. His hand was
    shaking.

    John Barnes, Jul 14, 2005
  7. Yes, I tend to freak out.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005