Content Services Switch problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by elopez, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. elopez

    elopez Guest

    Hi, i have a CSS11800 Content Switch and , for unknown reasons, "the file
    system is not mounted"

    The Switch boots , start and operate normally (the image WEB NS Software,
    somthing like IOS in routers) is there and the siwtch load correctly, load a
    startup-config and operate normally, but when i want to do some operation
    related to the file system i.e.:

    #copy running-config startup-config

    the system tell me that "%% The File System is not mounted."

    Other archives like logs or scripts store in the c: (hard disk of equip)
    hace the same problem

    I rn command "llama" that permit to log in a debug mode but there is no
    command to "mount" file system

    Any kind of help is welcome

    Enrique L.

    elopez, Nov 12, 2003