  1. ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt remember
    password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
    geoff.

    geoff unsworth, Oct 4, 2006

  2. geoff unsworth

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:

    > ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
    > remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

    Nope.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Oct 4, 2006

  3. geoff unsworth

    Gordon Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:
    >
    >> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
    >> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

    > Nope.

    yes you can - don't be so stingy, you know the answer:
    It's **********

    Gordon, Oct 4, 2006
  4. geoff unsworth

    beenthere Guest

    "geoff unsworth" <> wrote in message
    > ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
    > remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
    > geoff.

    I found this, and it might help.

    http://www.computing.net/faq/content9x/content.html
    HTH.

    beenthere, Oct 4, 2006
  5. geoff unsworth

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:51:23 +0100, Gordon Has Frothed:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
    >>> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

    >> Nope.
    >>

    > yes you can - don't be so stingy, you know the answer: It's **********

    Ok my apology Your password is as follows:

    **************

    HTH, HAND.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Oct 4, 2006
  6. geoff unsworth

    SJP Guest

    > ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
    > remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
    > geoff.

    Try using some capital letters perhaps
    carnt=can't

    SJP, Oct 4, 2006