    please?
    Many thanks for your help.

    Alan

    Alan, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Alan

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-21, Alan <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > On some websites, including a government Job Centre site, I get the
    > following message pop up:
    >
    > 'Sorry! Content Advisor will not allow let you to see this site.
    > This page may contain some or all of the following.
    > The rating label on this page is invalid'.
    > ...is not recognized or is not the right format.

    It's a government site so "is not the right format" is probably correct :)

    > Then goes on to list the particular site and I 'may want to notify the
    > site owner'.

    That means "Write your representive..."

    > Have tried resetting some values but how do I change the Content Advisor
    > please?
    > Many thanks for your help.
    >
    > Alan

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/security/contentadv/config.mspx

    I've always liked the ICRA disclaimer:
    "Although ICRA owns the intellectual property in the RSACi system that is
    still included in WIndows, Content Advisor is Microsoft not ICRA software"

    http://www.icra.org/faq/contentadvisor/

    --
    'More ratings organizations...that's what we need!'

    Jimchip, Apr 21, 2006