    What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten password
    in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to activate it, but
    cannot because I have forgotten the password. Thanks for your patience.
    PuppyKatt, Sep 27, 2003

  2. PuppyKatt

    Brian H¹© Guest

    PuppyKatt said:

    > I know that this has been asked a zillion times, but I now need to ask.
    > What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten password
    > in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to activate it, but
    > cannot because I have forgotten the password. Thanks for your patience.

    Check your e-mail ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. PuppyKatt

    °Mike° Guest

    Delete 'Key' from:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Ratings

    Then go to the Content tab of Internet Options, and click 'Disable'.
    Click OK, but do NOT enter a password.

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:30:47 -0500, in
    <R%5db.1923$>
    PuppyKatt scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  4. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> PuppyKatt said:
    >>
    >>> I know that this has been asked a zillion times, but I now need to
    >>> ask. What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten
    >>> password in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to
    >>> activate it, but cannot because I have forgotten the password.
    >>> Thanks for your patience.

    >> Check your e-mail ;-)

    Thank you very much, Brian; got it. :)
    PuppyKatt, Sep 27, 2003
  5. PuppyKatt

    Brian H¹© Guest

    PuppyKatt said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:

    >>> Check your e-mail ;-)

    > Thank you very much, Brian; got it. :)

    No problemo
    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003
  6. PuppyKatt

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Jesus H., Brian H¹©, don't you want to enlighten the rest of us igrant
    pillocks who may be able to learn from your store of knowledge? ;o)

    Juan Pérez, Sep 27, 2003