content advisor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Chris Streeter said:

    > Can someone help me please. I am running '98. The content advisor
    > has set its self. The file that needs to be deleted does not
    > exist. I do not have an email addres for tech support or the
    > credit card Microsoft accepts. What now?

    Search their knowledge base via google.

    http://www.google.com/microsoft.html

    What is the exact error message?

    (You are using MS OE 4.72.3110.1)

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242037
    Error Message: Please Check Your Content
    Advisor Settings for Missing Information

    http://tinyurl.com/cy2p

    Boomer, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Can someone help me please. I am running '98. The content advisor has set

    Chris Streeter, Aug 13, 2003