    sympatico. I get repeated messages that Content Advisor
    willnot allow me to enter without a Password-which I do
    not have-HELP Isabelle Tremblay PIN 6001690

    Isabelle Tremblay, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Whats the pin no. do?

    Craig

    Craig richmond, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Isabelle Tremblay

    Liz Guest

    "Isabelle Tremblay" wrote:
    > I cannot use Internet Explorer to reach my Home Page at
    > sympatico. I get repeated messages that Content Advisor
    > willnot allow me to enter without a Password-which I do
    > not have-HELP

    Click on Start and choose Run, type: regedit
    and select OK.

    Clicking on the plus sign at the left of the named key,
    and drill down to the Ratings folder.

    HKEY LOCAL MACHINE\
    SOFTWARE\
    MICROSOFT\
    Windows\
    Current Version\
    Policies\
    Ratings

    In the right pane, there will be a key here labeled "key" that
    holds the encrypted Content Advisor Supervisor password.
    Right-click on it and press Delete, Exit RegEdit, Restart.

    Open Internet Explorer, go to Content tab, click on Disable.
    When asked for a password, don't enter anything, click OK.
    This will disable Content Advisor.

    P.S. Do not post PIN, credit card or bank account numbers,
    home address and telephone numbers on Usenet.

    Liz, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Isabelle Tremblay

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask the person that *does* have the password.

    On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:16:55 -0500, in
    <enxsb.6080$>
    Isabelle Tremblay scrawled:

    --