    hearing "You are 1st in the queue" numourous times, I gave up. (Suspect
    they have a similar bug in their Phone systems that the Orcon Helpdesk use
    to have)
    Pacific Dragon, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Pacific Dragon

    Tony Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:20 +1200, Pacific Dragon <>
    wrote:

    >Is there any other ways to get in contact with Philips support regarding
    >their Monitors other than through their helpline (eg. Emailing them)?
    >Their help line only seems to be open during normal work hours and when I
    >do ring their help line from work, I seem to be forever hearing "You are
    >1st in the queue". After trying two times and waiting 15 whole minute
    >hearing "You are 1st in the queue" numourous times, I gave up. (Suspect
    >they have a similar bug in their Phone systems that the Orcon Helpdesk use
    >to have)

    Use the Dealer that you got it from..
    Tony, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Pacific Dragon

    Shane Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:20 +1200, Pacific Dragon wrote:

    > Is there any other ways to get in contact with Philips support regarding
    > their Monitors other than through their helpline (eg. Emailing them)?
    > Their help line only seems to be open during normal work hours and when I
    > do ring their help line from work, I seem to be forever hearing "You are
    > 1st in the queue". After trying two times and waiting 15 whole minute
    > hearing "You are 1st in the queue" numourous times, I gave up. (Suspect
    > they have a similar bug in their Phone systems that the Orcon Helpdesk use
    > to have)

    just to make your day I rang them two days ago regarding a faulty monitor
    we had installed, and they answered within 3 minutes :)
    might be the time of day?
    oh and...
    we bought the monitor through a wholesaler in auckland who just gave us
    phillips number to deal with warranty issues
    (small dig at another poster whos advice is to ring the people you buy it
    from ;-)

    Shane, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Pacific Dragon

    Rob Guest

    Go to this site http://www.visual.co.nz/ . They handle the philips monitors.
    Rob, Jun 23, 2005
  5. "Pacific Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any other ways to get in contact with Philips support regarding
    > their Monitors other than through their helpline (eg. Emailing them)?
    > Their help line only seems to be open during normal work hours and when I
    > do ring their help line from work, I seem to be forever hearing "You are
    > 1st in the queue". After trying two times and waiting 15 whole minute
    > hearing "You are 1st in the queue" numourous times, I gave up. (Suspect
    > they have a similar bug in their Phone systems that the Orcon Helpdesk use
    > to have)

    If you try earlier in the day or later in the arvo is best. Lunchtimes are a
    bit busy for the Philips guys. If you get stuck email me
    and I can help out.
    Michael Payne, Jun 23, 2005