    for confirmation.
    Anybody, please help. Best regards, woodman.
    , Jul 12, 2006

  2. John Holmes Guest

    Dan Evans "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Pot, kettle, black

    Nice sig, fucktard.

    --
    Your mother was an annoyed block of concrete who wrote trashy novels in a
    bag.
    John Holmes, Jul 12, 2006

  3. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-07-12, <> wrote:
    > World, I can find no way to confirm my login and password with Google.
    > I keep getting an error
    > message (from google notebook) that can only be fixed by entering my
    > username and password.
    > I keep thinking I have it correct but apparently not. Ergo my request
    > for confirmation.
    > Anybody, please help. Best regards, woodman.

    Isn't there a 'forgettn password' link at the Google login? THey also
    have a 'Help', I think.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jul 12, 2006
  4. Dan Evans Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Dan Evans "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Pot, kettle, black
    >>

    > Nice sig, fucktard.

    Not my fucking sig, assclown.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jul 13, 2006
  5. Barry OGrady Guest

    On 12 Jul 2006 10:32:51 -0700, "" <> wrote:

    >World, I can find no way to confirm my login and password with Google.
    >I keep getting an error
    >message (from google notebook) that can only be fixed by entering my
    >username and password.
    >I keep thinking I have it correct but apparently not. Ergo my request
    >for confirmation.
    >Anybody, please help. Best regards, woodman.

    Person, contact Google, or look at the login page to have your password sent to you.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og