    time was a warner dvd, and they shipped me out a replacement asap (always
    nice when companies WANT to help)
    Thanks in advance
    Bratboy, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Bratboy wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to contact them? I seem to recall a while back they
    > were taken over by someone else but not sure on that now. Anyway one of my
    > DVD's by them, Stargate Ultimate Edition, had its case art off center when
    > it was sealed/shrinkwrapped so the security tape peeled off a strip approx
    > 1/4" thick of the art at the top and I'd like to obtain a replacement copy
    > of the art.I've only had this problem with one other DVD Ive bought, that
    > time was a warner dvd, and they shipped me out a replacement asap (always
    > nice when companies WANT to help)

    In fact, are they still around?--
    Thought they were bought out by Lion's Gate.

    Derek Janssen (there's always the Ouija board)
    Derek Janssen, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Bratboy

    jayembee Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote:

    > Bratboy wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to contact them? I seem to recall a while back they
    >> were taken over by someone else but not sure on that now. Anyway one of my
    >> DVD's by them, Stargate Ultimate Edition, had its case art off center when
    >> it was sealed/shrinkwrapped so the security tape peeled off a strip approx
    >> 1/4" thick of the art at the top and I'd like to obtain a replacement copy
    >> of the art.I've only had this problem with one other DVD Ive bought, that
    >> time was a warner dvd, and they shipped me out a replacement asap (always
    >> nice when companies WANT to help)

    > In fact, are they still around?--
    > Thought they were bought out by Lion's Gate.

    I believe a number of their titles are still released under the Artisan label,
    but yes, they were bought out by Lions [no apostrophe] Gate.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jul 4, 2005