    Thanks,
    Roger
    , Jul 22, 2005

  2. Pea C Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for a cheap/free program that can display thumbnail images
    > in a contact sheet and print it out. The program needs to be flexible
    > to allow me to select how many I want per page( i.e. 2 columns x 10
    > rows). I also want to be able to add comments under or next to each
    > thumbnail, a few lines of text. Utimately, the end product is a
    > directory with names and addresses and photos for my church.
    >
    > I have experimented with several image programs, but they do not allow
    > me to show comments, or they show the thumbnails too large with no
    > whitespace around them.
    >
    > I am also working on a version in MS Access in case nothing else pans
    > out. It is working good so far, but I can only get it to show 1
    > record/pic per row.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger

    Try the Irfanview. It produces the contacts as html.

    --
    Pea C
    (ask me for the right e-mail address)
    Pea C, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Matt Ion Guest

    wrote:

    > I am looking for a cheap/free program that can display thumbnail images
    > in a contact sheet and print it out. The program needs to be flexible
    > to allow me to select how many I want per page( i.e. 2 columns x 10
    > rows). I also want to be able to add comments under or next to each
    > thumbnail, a few lines of text. Utimately, the end product is a
    > directory with names and addresses and photos for my church.
    >
    > I have experimented with several image programs, but they do not allow
    > me to show comments, or they show the thumbnails too large with no
    > whitespace around them.
    >
    > I am also working on a version in MS Access in case nothing else pans
    > out. It is working good so far, but I can only get it to show 1
    > record/pic per row.

    Irfanview to the rescue again - latest version will let you specify
    thumbnail size, layout on the page, thumb spacing, page margins, and
    offers complete control over page header and footer, and printed
    per-image info including full filespec and properties, EXIF and IPTC
    data, special Nikon and Canon file data, page and text color... it's all
    there.

    www.irfanview.com

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0529-2, 07/21/2005
    Tested on: 7/22/2005 3:40:25 PM
    Matt Ion, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Onno Voors Guest

    wrote in news:1122048774.021307.191480
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I have experimented with several image programs, but they do not allow
    > me to show comments, or they show the thumbnails too large with no
    > whitespace around them.

    which programs did you try? You can try if you like MyAlbum.
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

    --
    Onno Voors
    Onno Voors, Jul 23, 2005